Square Glass Table Tops | Glass Doctor
Let the experts at Glass Doctor® customize and install the perfect square glass table top for your home. A square glass top table will enhance the aesthetic of your living or dining room and reflect more natural light in the space.
Schedule a free, in-home consultation with one of our experts today at 855-603-1919.
Custom Glass Solutions at Glass Doctor
Whether you need a glass table top replacement or a completely new table, the certified professionals at Glass Doctor have experience customizing, replacing and installing all types of glass table tops.
Here are some of the custom glass table top solutions we offer:
Tint and Glass Design
If you want to add more design to your square glass table top, consider including tinted, frosted, or etched glass for a more unique look.
Safety Glass Options
Glass table tops should be made of safety glass to protect you and your surroundings in the event that the table breaks. At Glass Doctor, we offer two main types of safety glass: tempered glass and laminated glass.
- Tempered glass is about four times stronger than a lite (piece/layer of glass) of annealed glass of the same size and thickness. This type of glass breaks into relatively small, dull pieces when damaged, as opposed to annealed glass which breaks into sharp, jagged edges.
- Laminated glass is made by placing a layer of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) between two or more glass lites. It is mainly used to control glare and screen out ultraviolet radiation, protecting your furniture from fading. If broken, laminated glass won't shatter into multiple pieces, but instead, the broken glass will adhere to the PVB.
In addition to creating square glass table tops, Glass Doctor can also design glass tops in the shape of a rectangle, triangle, and even a semi-circle.
Make a dramatic statement by choosing from a wide variety of glass edge profiles, including:
Here's a more complete look at our edge profiles below.
Benefits of a Square Glass Table Top
When you install a square glass table top, here are some benefits you get to enjoy:
- They make your rooms feel more spacious by reflecting natural light off their surface
- Glass table tops are extremely easy to clean and typically require just a light dusting
- Objects placed on glass table tops appear to float, creating an alluring visual effect
Not sure what a glass table top will look like in your home? You can find inspiration on Pinterest and other online home design sites.
Once you find the design you're looking for, share your ideas with Glass Doctor during a free in-home consultation. Our experts will work with you to determine the best design, size and finish for your home.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
When you schedule a free, in-home consultation with one of our certified professionals, here's what you can expect:
- Our professionals will show up at your home on time and in uniform.
- Once inside the home, we will take measurements of the table you want to place the glass table top on, in addition to the surrounding space. We will also discuss budget, design options and safety glass features.
- Within 24 hours, we will provide an upfront quote for the project.
- After you approve the quote, we will schedule another time to come back and install your square glass table top.
Install a Square Glass Table Top with Glass Doctor Today
Customize a square glass table top exactly the way you want it. Call the experts at Glass Doctor at 855-603-1919 to schedule your free, in-home consultation today.
How Stuff Works: https://auto.howstuffworks.com/car-driving-safety/safety-regulatory-devices/auto-glass2.htm
Scientific American: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-is-tempered-glass-mad/